Thursday 18 October 2012

[ Final ] Final Submission -

-  Final Model in 3Ds MAX  -

After thinking about the function of the building is art gallery,
I stretched the building structure into a cube shape.
The roof has been change into whole glass to get more skylight.
Still developing...
Part 1


 
Part 2
 
In my model, there are two mainly parts,
one is the studio for the artist and the other part is the display room.
The studio part built with boxes in different sizes as the rooms: for work, for rest...
 
 
The display space mainly and only have a wide spiral stair case.
I would put the painting or some other art work on the steps randomly...
 
 

 
-  Model With Details  -


 
 
-  3 Posters  -
 

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
For the most freaking out thing is the main parts of my building just can't import into CryDev, but only the glass wall, like what I showing in the picture above.
But I try to rendered the picture inside and outside as many as I can. Thanks for your understanding.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment